To withdraw large-scale generation certificates (LGCs) in the REC Registry.
1. To withdraw an outgoing transfer, open the renewable energy certificate registry (REC Registry) and log in with your username and password.
2. Click the 'Select' checkbox against the appropriate outgoing certificate transfer.
Screenshot of certificate transfers found page.
3. Click 'Withdraw selected transfer'.
4. Add a note to be seen by the buyer if desired.
Screenshot of transfer offer details page.
5. Click 'Withdraw'.
6. You will be returned to your 'Certificate transfers' page with a confirmation of the successful withdrawal:
Screenshot of certificate transfers successful page.
7. Note: If the receiving account accepts the transfer, certificate transfers are unable to be withdrawn.
About The Clean Energy Regulator
Carbon Farming Initiative
Carbon Pricing Mechanism
National Greenhouse And Energy Reporting
Renewable Energy Target
Emissions Reduction Fund
Our Systems And Their Resources
Clean Energy Markets
Data and information
Emissions Reduction Assurance Committee
Subscribe to email updates
Information Publication Scheme
Freedom of Information
The Clean Energy Regulator is a Government body responsible for accelerating carbon abatement for Australia.