The resource statements provide an overview of the:
1. Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 2013–14 and Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2013–14. The amount includes prior year departmental appropriations and section 31 relevant agency receipts.
2. Appropriation Bill (No. 2). The amount includes prior year departmental appropriations.
* Full year 2013–14 as reported in the Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements.
1. Departmental appropriation includes -Ordinary annual services (Appropriation Bills No. 1 and 3)' and -Revenue from independent sources under section 31'.
2. Expenses not requiring appropriation in the Budget year is made up of depreciation and amortisation expense.
About The Clean Energy Regulator
Carbon Farming Initiative
Carbon Pricing Mechanism
National Greenhouse And Energy Reporting
Renewable Energy Target
Emissions Reduction Fund
Our Systems And Their Resources
Clean Energy Markets
Data and information
Subscribe to email updates
Information Publication Scheme
Freedom of Information
The Clean Energy Regulator is a Government body responsible for accelerating carbon abatement for Australia.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn