The Clean Energy Regulator provides updates on the schemes it administers by emailing subscribers short and timely bulletins with relevant scheme updates on:
- All information from the Clean Energy Regulator
- Carbon pricing mechanism
- Carbon Farming Initiative
- Renewable Energy Target
- Renewable Energy Target - Register of solar water heaters updates
- Renewable Energy Target - CEC product list updates
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting - Scheme updates
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting - Auditor information
- Emissions Reduction Fund
- the Australian National Registry of Emissions Units
- Secondary markets
- Media releases
- Industry assistance
- Freedom Of Information (FOI) updates
Subscribe to receive email updates for any of the above topics.
If you no longer wish to be on our distribution list, you can unsubscribe at any time.
The Clean Energy Regulator provides the information in email updates for general information purposes only. The information in these updates should not be interpreted as legal advice and is not a substitute for independent professional advice relevant to your circumstances.
Updates may contain links to websites that are created and maintained by other organisations. The Clean Energy Regulator and the Commonwealth do not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on linked websites or for any loss or damage that may result from accessing such websites. Furthermore, visitors should be aware that other sites linked from email updates may use persistent cookies that track visitor viewing habits.
The email address you provide is to allow the Clean Energy Regulator to send you email updates. We do not rent, share, or exchange our subscribers’ email addresses. If you choose not to receive emails from us you can unsubscribe at any time.